Welcome to the Landing Page of Fiza Pathan Publishing (OPC) Private Limited. We hope you will spend some time with us and return as often as you can. Our Journal will apprise you of the latest happenings in the publishing world.
Our Site’s Features
The special features of our website:
1. Mobile responsive. We have chosen the Infinity Pro Theme by StudioPress, which includes the following functionality: Accessibility Ready, HTML5 Markup and mobile responsive, to make your stay as pleasant as possible. It looks stunning on desktops and laptops.
2. WooCommerce ready. We have integrated the eCommerce platform, WooCommerce, into our website, so that you do not have to leave our website to purchase our books. The shop displays our products and allows purchase of printed books, directly from our website.
We use PayPal and UPI as our Payment Gateway to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind.
3. Menu. Our menu is extremely user friendly to enable you to navigate conveniently during your travel.
4. Fast performance. Slow page loading can be very frustrating. We have chosen a design that ensures fast performance.
5. Products. For those not comfortable with buying book from our website we have a separate page All Books which will lead you to our entire book catalog. Browse and Buy from Amazon, Barnes & Noble and IndieBound. Our printed books are available at select bookstores in Mumbai: Kitab Khana; Wayword & Wise; Title Waves; St. Paul’s Book & Art Centre; Trilogy and Granth.
6. Airtight security. We have built our website keeping your security in mind. We have therefore used the Genesis Framework and Infinity Pro Theme of StudioPress as they follow all WordPress security best practices. Further our website is hosted on WordPress using the hosting services of SiteGround.
7. ADA Compliant. Even though the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) are not applicable to us as our company is incorporated in India, in order to make the Freedom With Pluralism website a positive place for everyone, we’ve been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
We’re working hard to achieve our goal of Level A accessibility, but we realise there are some areas that still need improving.
In case of any difficulty please contact us with your suggestions via email at [email protected]
Welcome once again!